- We buy our milk from a family farm: Lot Hill Dairy, Jon Claycamp, Seymour, Indiana
- They milk 40-60 Holstein cows, two times a day.
- They pledge not to use growth hormones and antibiotics on their milking cows.
- In on September 11, 2017, they received their Certificate of PPO Supplier Approval from Certified Humane Raised & Handled. Their cows milk was approved as a supplier.
The cows graze on pasture and are given free choice what to eat including:
- grass (clover, fescue, rye grass, sudan grass & much more)
- hay (alfalfa and mixed hay)
- silage (corn silage and haylage) - fermented grasses and corn stalks
- supplemental feed mixture from a non-gmo source
- free choice minerals and salt
100% grassfed is very difficult for Holstein dairy cows in the Indiana climate, the heat and humidity significantly impacts the cows' milk production and their health, therefor they get a little
supplemental grain mixture to give them more energy.
KIBI (Keep Indianapolis Beautiful)
Zionsville School Corporation
Pike School Corporation
The Indianapolis Symphonic Choir
The Orchard School